April 25 (Reuters) - Three months to March 31, 2008 (in billions of won) Q1 2008 Q1 2007 Net profit -34.2 9.3 Operating profit -27.6 27.9 Sales 677.6 833.9 NOTE: Ssangyong Motor is a South Korean maker of sport utility vehicles, producing the Rexton and Kyron SUVs. China's Shanghai Automotive Co owns a 51.33 percent stake in Ssangyong. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul; Editing by Keiron Henderson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor swings to losses in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.