Sept 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co.'s sales during August (in vehicles): August 2006 August 2005 TOTAL SALES 2,731 11,400 EXPORTS 667 5,097 DOMESTIC SALES 2,064 6,303 Ssangyong Motor is a South Korean sport utility vehicle maker and produces Rexton and Actyon SUVs. China's Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. owns a 51 percent stake in Ssangyong. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor's Aug sales down 76 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.