June 23(Reuters) - Year to April 30, 2006 (in millions of S$ unless stated) 2006 2005 Operating profit 24.47 vs 15.14 Pre-tax profit/(loss) 19.72 vs 11.56 Net profit/(loss) 15.56 vs 8.60 Group shr (cents) 7.26 vs 4.15 Turnover 254.04 vs 191.58 Final dividend (cents) 1.50 vs 1.25 Special dividend (cents) 1.00 vs 0.75 Note - Singapore-listed Stamford Tyres Corporation Limited is principally engaged in the retail and distribution of tyres, related automotive accessories and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Stamford Tyres 2006 profit up 80.81" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.