Jan 31 (Reuters) - STONERIDGE INC. Latest Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.06 -0.13 Net ($ million) 1.5 -3.0 Net sales ($ million) 171.2 151.7 --For the latest fourth quarter, 3 analysts on average had expected the company to earn 5 cents a share, excluding exceptional items, according to Reuters Estimates. (Reporting by Sreerupa Mitra in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Stoneridge posts Q4 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.