BANGALORE, July 26 (Reuters) - STONERIDGE INC. Latest Forecast* Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.12 -- 0.41 Net ($ million) 2.8 -- 9.3 Net sales ($ million) 180.3 182.6** 178.1 *Source: Reuters Estimates **1 analyst --The Warren, Ohio-based maker of electric and electronic components for the automotive industry said the latest second-quarter results included a $1.7 million pre-tax restructuring charge. --Three analysts on average had expected the company to earn 10 cents a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Stoneridge Q2 earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642