MUMBAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Three months ended September 30. (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 204.6 vs 254.4 Net Sales 298.2 vs 312.9 NOTE: Sundram Fasteners Ltd makes auto parts. A Reuters poll of brokerages expected a net profit of 215 million rupees on net sales of 3.1 billion rupees. (Reporting by Jasudha Kirpalani in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Sundram Fasteners July-Sept net down 19.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.