Oct 30 (Reuters) - Three months ended Sept 30 (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 91.7 vs 204.6 Net sales 3,880 vs 2,982 NOTE: Sundram Fasteners is an auto parts maker. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Sundram Fasteners July-Sept net falls 55.2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.