Dec 21 (Reuters) - Switzerland, one of the leading clearers of platinum group metals in Europe, imported 3,772 kg of platinum and 1,765 kg of palladium in November, data from the Swiss Federal Customs office showed on Tuesday. Following are the key figures: PLATINUM IMPORTS Nov 2010 Oct 2010 Jan-Nov 2010 Total 3,772 kg 3,003 kg 39,089 kg PLATINUM EXPORTS Nov 2010 Oct 2010 Jan-Nov 2010 Total 5,301 kg 1,036 kg 65,666 kg PALLADIUM IMPORTS Nov 2010 Oct 2010 Jan-Nov 2010 Total ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Swiss trade of platinum and palladium in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.