Aug 31 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30 (in millions of Taiwan dollars unless stated): H1 2006 H1 2005 Revenue 21,744 30,299 Net profit 2,038 2,332 Earnings per share (T$) 1.40 1.63 Source: Company statement Note: China Motor Corp. is one of Taiwan's largest auto makers. (US$1=T$32.9) (Reporting by Richard Dobson in Taipei)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Taiwan's China Motor H1 net down 12.6 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.