Nov 1 (Reuters) - Tata Motors October vehicle sales: Oct 2010 Oct 2009 Pct Chg TOTAL SALES 64,757 53,404 21 DOMESTIC SALES 58,807 50,552 16 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 34,329 30,541 12 PASSENGER VEHICLES* 26,503 22,232 19 NANO 3,065 - 2 EXPORTS 5,950 2,852 109 NOTE: Tata Motors makes both commercial vehicles and passenger cars, including the ultra-cheap Nano. The figures do not include the luxury Jaguar, Land Rover brands it makes in Britain. * Figures include Fiat cars distributed by Tata. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Tata Motors India Oct vehicle sales up 21 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642