Sept 29 (Reuters) - Following are terms and conditions of newly launched or planned Japanese corporate and agency bond issues. The list covers: - Domestic corporate bonds for issues above 10 billion yen ($93.88 million) - "Samurais", which are yen bonds issued in Japan by non-Japanese entities. - "Zaito" agency bonds, issued by semi-governmental agencies without state guarantees. Credit ratings are those assigned by the following agencies: JCR (J), R&I (R), S&P (S), Fitch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Terms and conditions of new yen bond issues-Sept 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642