BANGKOK, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Data published by Toyota Motor Corp's Thai unit: KEY DATA Thai monthly car and truck sales Jan Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Units 68,398 93,122 78,874 72,012 68,261 65,724 65,672 Y/Y pct +38.0 +29.2 +38.3 +35.2 +40.3 +52.0 +52.2 CONTEXT * Thailand is the biggest car market in Southeast Asia and a regional vehicle production and export base. * Toyota has forecast overall Thai auto sales would rise 7.4 percent in 2011 after a 45.8 percent jump to a record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Thai Jan auto sales up 38.0 pct on year - Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642