BANGKOK, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Data published by the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI) KEY DATA Thai monthly car and truck sales Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun Units 148,052 142,839 132,680 129,509 131,646 123,471 Y/Y pct +467.92 +233.16 +52.48 +63.9 +80.6 +75.7 CONTEXT - Sales in the final quarter of 2011 were disrupted by severe flooding that devastated industry. - Thai auto sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Thai Nov auto sales surge 468 pct on year - FTI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.