Feb 28 (Reuters) - TITAN INTERNATIONAL INC. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr Loss (diluted, $/shr) 0.48 -- -- 0.28 Net loss ($ million) 9.5 -- -- 5.5 Net sales ($ million) 165.6 162.4 1 96.6 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The maker of wheels and tires for off-highway vehicles said the fourth-quarter results included an income tax benefit of $6.4 million and an income tax expense of $3.4 million in 2006. --For the latest fourth quarter, one analyst on average had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Titan International Q4 loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.