Jan 3 (Reuters) - The following are the 20 top-selling vehicles in the U.S. through December of 2012 as reported by the automakers and ranked by total units. Top 20 selling vehicles in U.S. in December RANK VEHICLE DECEMBER LAST YR % CHNG 1 Ford F-Series P/U 68,787 68,278 +0.7 2 Chevy Silverado-C/K P/U 50,699 47,787 +6.1 3 Honda Civic 33,118 20,545 +61.2 4 Toyota Camry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Top-20 selling vehicles in U.S. through December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642