NEW YORK, Feb 17 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Consolidated Statements of Operations (Unaudited) Three months ended December 31, (In millions, except per share amounts) 2004 2003 Sales $3,186 $2,982 Cost of sales 2,855 2,674 Gross profit 331 308 Administrative and selling expenses 133 144 Research and development expenses 59 45 Amortization of intangible assets 8 8 Other income - net (2) (28) Operating income 133 139 Interest expense, net 69 83 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-TRW Automotive Q4 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642