LONDON, May 22 (Reuters) - The Office for National Statistics gave the following figures for British car production (seasonally adjusted unless stated): Index Pct Change Apr Mar 3mth/3mth 3mth/yr ago Total 117.4 107.9 11.0 1.7 Domestic 74.9 70.6 7.3 -8.5 Export 153.7 147.4 13.3 7.7 Number produced (000s, nsa) Apr Mar Total 144.8 151.9 Domestic 44.1 49.5 Export 100.8 102.4 NOTE - The ONS said
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-UK car production rises 11 pct 3mths to Apr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.