LONDON, July 24 (Reuters) - The Office for National Statistics gave the following figures for British car production (seasonally adjusted unless stated): Index Pct Change Jun May 3mth/3mth 3mth/yr ago Total 107.1 98.4 5.4 7.3 Domestic 72.4 62.2 2.5 6.1 Export 153.4 136.1 7.0 8.0 Number produced (000s, nsa) Jun May Total 155.4 133.1 Domestic 49.8 35.5 Export 105.6 97.6
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-UK car production rises 5.4pct 3mths to June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.