LONDON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Consumer confidence in Britain rose in January, driven by improving optimism over the outlook for the economy and personal finances, a survey by GfK NOP for the European Commission showed on Friday. Following is a table of the data. For a full story, see [ID:nL2635039] JAN DEC NOV OCT SEPT AUG OVERALL INDEX -17 -19 -17 -13 -16 -25 PERSONAL FINANCES Last 12 months -14 -14 -14 -12 -13 -18 Next 12 months 4 3 5 6 5 0 ECONOMIC SITUATION Last 12 months -57 -61 -59 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-UK consumer confidence rises in January -GfK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642