LONDON, June 30 (Reuters) - British consumer morale improved this month to its highest in mroe than a year, the GfK/NOP consumer confidence barometer showed on Tuesday, as people were more confident their own finances would improve. The consumer confidence index, which is conducted on behalf of the European Commission, has risen steadily since February. The consensus forecast of economists polled by Reuters was a rise in June to -25. JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN OVERALL INDEX -25* -27 -27 -30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-UK consumer morale at 14-mth high in June -GfK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642