LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - UK consumer confidence deteriorated in March after two months of improvement as Britons grew more worried about the economic outlook and the health of their own finances, a survey by GfK NOP showed on Wednesday. Following is a table of the data. For a full story, see [ID:nL2635039] MAR FEB JAN DEC NOV OCT OVERALL INDEX -15 -14 -17 -19 -17 -13 PERSONAL FINANCES Last 12 months -15 -13 -14 -14 -14 -12 Next 12 months 4 6 4 3 5 6 ECONOMIC SITUATION ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-UK consumer morale falls unexpectedly in March-GFK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642