July 31 (Reuters) - British consumer morale held steady at its highest level in more than a year, the GfK/NOP consumer confidence barometer showed on Friday. The consumer confidence index, which is conducted on behalf of the European Commission, has made a steady recovery from record lows hit last year but remains low by historical standards. JULY JUN MAY APR MAR FEB OVERALL INDEX -25 -25 -27 -27 -30 -35 PERSONAL FINANCES Last 12 months -19 -18 -19 -18 -17 -18 Next 12 months 0 +1 -1 -3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-UK consumer morale holds steady in July-GfK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.