LONDON, May 27 (Reuters) - British consumer morale rose unexpectedly in May to its highest level this year, a survey from researchers GfK NOP showed on Friday. It was the sharpest monthly rise since 1993 and followed a run of sunny public holidays, including one to celebrate the Royal Wedding. For a full story, click on [ID:L2635039] MAY APR MAR FEB JAN DEC OVERALL INDEX -21 -31 -28 -28 -29 -21 PERSONAL FINANCES Last 12 months -18 -23 -19 -16 -18 -16 Next 12 months -3 -14 -10 -10 -12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-UK consumer morale jumps unexpectedly in May -GfK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.