EMBARGOED UNTIL 0001 GMT, PLEASE INSERT DATA IN ECON PAGE UNDER TIME RELEASE !!! UK GFK FEB CONSUMER CONFIDENCE INDEX RISES TO -35 FROM -37 IN JAN (FCAST -39) LONDON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Britain's GfK NOP consumer confidence index improved to -35 in February from -37 in January after the public's expectations for the future were rather less gloomy than in previous months. February's reading confounded average forecasts in a Reuters poll for a worsening to -39, the series low reached ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-UK consumers slightly less gloomy in Feb-GfK/NOP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.