LONDON, April 27 (Reuters) - British consumer morale remained in the doldrums in April, as people became more pessimistic about the outlook for the coming year, research by GfK NOP showed on Friday, denting hopes that consumers will help to drive the economic recovery. For the full story, click on Following is a table of the data. APR MAR FEB JAN DEC NOV OVERALL INDEX -31 -31 -29 -29 -33 -31 PERSONAL FINANCES Last 12 months -23 -25 -21 -22 -23 -23 Next 12 months -13 -10 -6 -9 -10 -10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-UK consumers stay gloomy in April-GfK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642