HANOI, Dec 28 (Reuters) - The following is a table of Vietnam's key exports and imports for 2011, provided by the government's General Statistics Office. NOTE: ~ Not available EXPORTS Volume Pct chg Value Pct chg (Key items) (tonne) y/y ($mln) y/y Textile, garments ~ ~ 14,028.0 25.1 Crude oil 8,266,700 3.6 7,235.6 45.9 Telephones, spare parts ~ ~ 6,860.0 197.3 Footwear ~ ~ 6,522.9 27.3 Aquatic products ~ ~ 6,106.9 21.7 Electronics, computers ~ ~ 4,197.7 16.9 Machines, equipments, spare ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Vietnam 2011 trade gap falls 23.5 pct y/y to $9.52 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642