HANOI, June 27 (Reuters) - The following is a table of Vietnam's key exports and imports for the January-June period, provided by the government's General Statistics Office. NOTE: ~ Not available EXPORTS Volume Pct chg Value Pct chg (Key items) (tonne) y/y ($mln) y/y Textile, garments ~ ~ 6,613.7 28.4 Crude oil 3,944,500 -10.5 3,380.6 26.2 Footwear ~ ~ 2,987.2 31.0 Aquatic products ~ ~ 2,589.4 28.0 Rice 4,017,300 15.9 1,967.5 13.4 Coffee 877,700 29.1 1,932.2 103.0 Wooden ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Vietnam H1 trade deficit up 3 pct y/y to $6.65 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.