HANOI, June 29 (Reuters) - The following is a table of Vietnam's key exports and imports for the first six months this year, provided by the government's General Statistics Office. NOTE: ~ Not available EXPORTS Volume Pct chg Value Pct chg (Key items) (tonne) y/y ($mln) y/y Textile, garments ~ ~ 6,760.2 8.7 Telephones, spare parts ~ ~ 4,694.9 129.8 Crude oil 4,174,700 6.7 3,836.4 12.5 Footwear ~ ~ 3,535.9 17.4 Electronics, computers ~ ~ 3,371.4 84.9 Aquatic products ~ ~ 2,882.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Vietnam H1 trade gap down 90 pct y/y to $685 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.