HANOI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Vietnam estimated on Monday its trade deficit in the first eight months of the year was $5.12 billion. The following are government statistics for Vietnam's key exports and imports for the January to August period. NOTE: ~ Not available EXPORTS Volume Pct chg Value Pct chg (Key items) (tonne) y/y ($mln) y/y Textile, garments ~ ~ 5,905.5 -1.4 Crude oil 9,777,700 8.0 4,128.0 -48.1 Footwear ~ ~ 2,774.5 -11.0 Aquatic products ~ ~ 2,464.8 -7.9 Precious ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Vietnam Jan-Aug trade gap hits $5.12 billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642