Feb 26 (Reuters) - The following is a table of Vietnam's key exports and imports for the January-February period. For a table on Vietnam's trade data for February, see [ID:nTST000014]. NOTE: ~ Not available EXPORTS Volume Pct chg Value Pct chg (Key items) (tonne) y/y ($mln) y/y Textile, garments ~ ~ 1,510.0 16.8 Crude oil 1,359,900 -51.3 792.6 -15.4 Footwear ~ ~ 681.5 4.0 Aquatic products ~ ~ 542.5 19.2 Wooden products ~ ~ 466.8 29.2 Rice 780,700 -24.9 437.0 -6.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Vietnam Jan-Feb trade gap at $1.75 billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.