HANOI, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The following is a table of Vietnam's key exports and imports for the January-February period, provided by the government's General Statistics Office. NOTE: ~ Not available EXPORTS Volume Pct chg Value Pct chg (Key items) (tonne) y/y ($mln) y/y Textile, garments ~ ~ 2,178.6 25.4 Telephones, spare parts ~ ~ 1,950.3 190.8 Footwear ~ ~ 1,044.0 21.0 Crude oil 1,113,900 -16.8 1,026.5 -1.0 Electronics, computers ~ ~ 856.3 62.0 Aquatic products ~ ~ 783.0 15.6 Machines, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Vietnam Jan-Feb trade gap -68.4 pct y/y to $628 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.