HANOI, May 25 (Reuters) - Vietnam estimated on Tuesday its trade deficit in the first five months of 2010 widened to $5.38 billion, from $1.11 billion in the same period last year. The following are government statistics for Vietnam's key exports and imports between January and May 2010. NOTE: ~ Not available EXPORTS Volume Pct chg Value Pct chg (Key items) (tonne) y/y ($mln) y/y Textile, garments ~ ~ 3,807.1 17.1 Crude 3,423,200 -49.8 2,108.2 -17.4 Footwear ~ ~ 1,783.8 7.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Vietnam Jan-May trade deficit surges to $5.38 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.