Nov 24 (Reuters) - The following is a table of Vietnam's key exports and imports for the January-November period, provided by the government's General Statistics Office. NOTE: ~ Not available EXPORTS Volume Pct chg Value Pct chg (Key items) (tonne) y/y ($mln) y/y Textile, garments ~ ~ 12,828.2 28.0 Crude oil 7,632,000 5.1 6,720.3 51.0 Footwear ~ ~ 5,735.6 25.8 Aquatic products ~ ~ 5,540.8 23.1 Electronics, computers ~ ~ 3,777.6 17.0 Machines, equipments, spare parts ~ ~ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Vietnam Jan-Nov trade gap down 21.2 pct y/y to $8.9 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642