HANOI, March 28 (Reuters) - The following is a table of Vietnam's key exports and imports for the first quarter of this year, provided by the government's General Statistics Office. NOTE: ~ Not available EXPORTS Volume Pct chg Value Pct chg (Key items) (tonne) y/y ($mln) y/y Textile, garments ~ ~ 3,235.0 15.4 Telephones, spare parts ~ ~ 2,861.5 179.8 Crude oil 1,762,800 -8.6 1,700.3 9.1 Electronics, computers ~ ~ 1,621.7 97.9 Footwear ~ ~ 1,496.7 14.0 Aquatic products ~ ~ 1,265.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Vietnam Q1 trade gap -92.5 pct y/y to $251 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642