Aug 24 (Reuters) - WABASH NATIONAL CORP. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.15 -- -- 1.33 Net ($ million) 5.0 -- -- 49.3 Net sales ($ million) 333.6 332.6 1 323.0 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The truck trailer manufacturer said the year-ago second quarter included a reversal of valuation allowance for deferred tax assets amounting to $29 million, or 77 cents a share. --For the latest second quarter, two analysts on average had expected the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Wabash National Q2 earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.