BANGALORE, April 25 (Reuters) - WFS FINANCIAL INC. Latest Forecast* Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 1.26 1.36 1.63 Net Income ($ million) 51.7 -- 66.9 Net Int. Income ($ million) 169.3 -- 140.4 *Source: Reuters Estimates - 2 analysts --The Irvine, California-based automobile finance company said the decline in earnings was due to a $1.5 billion whole loan sale of automobile contracts to its parent company, Westcorp, during the first quarter of 2004. --The company added that it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-WFS Financial Q1 earnings decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642