SINGAPORE, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Year to December 31, 2004 (in millions of S$ unless stated) 2004 Operating profit/(loss) 27.91 Pre-tax profit/(loss) 26.28 Net profit/(loss) 20.35 Group shr (cents) 8.35 Turnover 291.33 Final dividend (pct) 6.00 Note - YHI International Limited is a distributor and an original equipment manufacturer of alloy wheels, tyres, automotive and industrial batteries and golf buggies. The company was formed as a result of a restructuring exercise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-YHI International 2004 posts net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642