HONG KONG, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2004 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (yuan) 0.19 vs 0.097 Interim Div (yuan) 0.056 vs nil Exceptional items n/a vs n/a Net 109.89 vs 56.11 Turnover 565.20 vs 311.49 Company name Zhejiang Glass Co. Ltd. Books close October 8-14 Dividend payable October 21 NOTE - The glass maker Zhejiang Glass which services the construction and automobile industries in China. The calculation of share earnings is based on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Zhejiang Glass H1 net profit up 95.9 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.