NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - The publisher of The National Enquirer and Muscle & Fitness magazine said on Thursday it hired a General Motors Corp. marketing executive as a media consultant. Michael Browner, a 17-year GM veteran, will join fast-growing American Media Inc. on April 1, the Boca Raton, Florida-based publisher said. He most recently was GM's executive director of media and marketing operations. His hiring coincides with the media company's plans next week to roll out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tabloid publisher hires GM marketing executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642