By Angus Chuang TAIPEI, July 24 (Reuters) - Taiwan's aluminium market was seeing a supply shortage as downstream clients replenished stocks ahead of the island's peak manufacturing period in the second half of the year. Traders said on Wednesday that there had been talk some suppliers were delaying shipments to long-term customers or turning down requests to increase contract volume, reflecting supply difficulties faced by producers and trading houses. "This is a rare phenomenon. No ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwan Aluminium-Supply shortage looms, premiums seen up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.