(Adds details, analyst comment) TAIPEI, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Taiwan stocks hit their lowest close in nearly three months on Tuesday with tech issues like AU extending losses as a sharp retreat in the Taiwan dollar fueled worries over foreign investor interest. The TAIEX share index gave up early gains to end down 17.32 points, or 0.29 percent, at 6,032.12, its weakest finish since June 1. The local dollar was at T$32.685 to the U.S. dollar on the main Taipei Forex Inc. exchange, losing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwan stocks hit nearly 3-mth low as T$ sinks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642