TAIPEI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The insurance unit of Taiwan's Yulon Group said on Thursday the group will forge a strategic alliance with Japan's property insurer Millea Holdings Inc to boost competitiveness. Unlisted Newa Insurance Co will unveil details of the alliance on November 4, spokesman Chen Jun-chih told Reuters. "This will be an alliance between the two groups," said Chen, but declined to give details. Yulon Group includes chiefly Yulon Motor , Taiwan's third largest car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwan Yulon to ally with Japan's Millea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642