TAIPEI, Aug 1 (Reuters) - China Motor Corp , Taiwan's largest car maker, said on Thursday sales in July jumped 37.6 percent from a year earlier to T$4.98 billion (US$147 million) due to strong sales of 1,600 c.c. passenger cars. In the first seven months, China Motor's accumulated sales rose 12.5 percent to T$31.26 billion from the same period a year earlier, a company spokeswoman told Reuters. It sold 8,937 vehicles in July and 56,103 vehicles in the first seven months in Taiwan, up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwan's China Motor July sales up 37.6 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.