TAIPEI, March 27 (Reuters) - Taiwan's largest automobile manufacturer, China Motor Corp said on Thursday it planned to issue a T$3.75 cash dividend and 2.5 percent stock dividend based on 2002 profits. The planned dividend, which offers 25 shares for every 1,000 held by investors, still requires shareholder approval at its next annual general meeting, the carmaker said in a statement to the Taiwan Stock Exchange. China Motor announced its dividend plan after close of trade on Thursday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwan's China Motor sets T$3.75 cash dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642