TAIPEI, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Yulon Nissan Motor Co., a joint venture between Taiwan's Yulon Motor Co. and Japan's Nissan Motor Co. , expects net earnings per share (EPS) in 2005 to exceed T$10, the company said on Tuesday. That compares with Yulon Nissan's forecast EPS of T$10.4 for this year, or net profit of T$3.12 billion ($96 million). Earnings from a venture in China will contribute T$600 million to T$800 million to Yulon Nissan's bottom line, company President Liu Yi-Cheng told an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwan's Yulon Nissan says 2005 EPS to exceed T$10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642