Germany has reached a landmark deal with Canadian auto parts group Magna , General Motors and governments to save carmaker Opel from the imminent bankruptcy of its U.S. parent. Click on the codes in brackets to see main stories. MAIN STORY > Germany seals deal to save Opel, Obama helps [nLU272618] OTHER STORIES > Merkel says Obama call helped seal Opel deal [nLU436586] > Magna takeover means 2,600 Opel jobs cut-source [nBAT002982] > No Opel dividend until loans repaid-govt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TAKE-A-LOOK-Germany agrees deal to save Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.