U.S. President Barack Obama renominated Ben Bernanke for a second term as chairman of the Federal Reserve. Bernanke, who has steered the Fed through the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression in the 1930s, was widely expected to be reappointed after his four-year term ends on Jan. 31, 2010. Click on codes in brackets for stories on Bernanke and the announcement. THE ANNOUNCEMENT > Obama renominates Bernanke as Fed chief [ID:nLP233065] > TEXT-Bernanke statement on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TAKE-A-LOOK-Obama renominates Bernanke as Fed chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642