PARIS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Reuters surveyed automotive sector analysts about their expectations for the new strategy of French carmaker Renault , which Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn is due to unveil on Feb. 9. For stories, please click within the square brackets. MAIN STORIES >Analysts expect bold moves from Renault's Ghosn [ID:nL18621567] >From garden shed to global car group [ID:nL17766483] >Renault's model line-up in need of polishing [ID:nL17359271] >Carlos Ghosn needs to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TAKE-A-LOOK-Reuters survey on Renault strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.