Vehicle sales are down and getting weaker in the mature markets of the United States, Western Europe and Japan, prompting automakers around the world to battle it out for a bigger piece of the emerging-markets pie. With so much of the sector's growth depending on the BRIC markets of Brazil, Russia, India and China, the stakes are rising fast. Reuters autos correspondents deliver a series of stories on the topic. To retrieve, double click on links in brackets. RECENT STORIES > China, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TAKE-A-LOOK-What's happening in emerging car markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.