MUMBAI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Talbros Automotive Components Ltd. said on Friday it would set the price band for its 500 million rupees public issue at a discount to the current market price. Talbros shares were trading 0.8 percent higher at 140 rupees in afternoon trade. Talbros also said it would transfer 65 percent of its forging capacity, which accounts for 300-350 million rupees of revenue annually, to a group company.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Talbros to price share issue at discount" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.